Career, Personal and Financial Coaching
When you think of it, there are a few main pillars that support our lifestyles in this part of the world. Generally, they can be classified by our finances, our careers, our health and our relationships – with ourselves, and with others. All are inter-connected. If we are lucky, we are thriving in all areas at the same time – but chances are, we need some help in bringing one or two of them into focus, at one time or another.
Supporting you in all areas is the motivation behind CareerMate +
In addition to the Career Transition support services described on the CareerMate page , CareerMate+ adds the professional experience of a Personal Performance Coach and an Independent Certified Financial Planner (CFP) to help set goals and empower the personal aspects of your life as well as your financial well-being. What do you need help with?? Pick one, two, three or all services, when you need it most.
CAREER COACHING (CareerMate)
STRATEGIC, PERSONAL PERFORMANCE COACHING
Do you ever feel like you were meant for more in your life? To have more passion, to be healthier, to grow a thriving business or career, have more money, or more fulfilling relationships in your life?
Maybe you feel unhappy, stuck, sad, bored, or angry, maybe your behaviour sometimes doesn’t seem to align with who you are, and you beat yourself up. Maybe you aren’t doing the things you want to do in your life, or perhaps you just want to wake up with more energy and passion for life every day.
By becoming aware of, and stripping out limiting, negative beliefs that are suffocating, you’ll remove the life-long blinders and develop a new awareness where the world will suddenly become bigger and brighter, with more opportunity than you could ever imagine! Let’s turn the challenges in your life into opportunities for growth!
How will Carlayne’s coaching methods enrich your life?
- Get real clarity on what YOU want.
- Create intention for everything you do.
- Understand who you REALLY are and discover your passions.
- Build awareness around limiting beliefs that have been holding you back and replace them with empowering beliefs that support your values and desired outcomes.
- Master and understand your emotions and what they are trying to tell you.
- Learn that you have the power to give ANY meaning to ANY situation.
- Learn how to create meaningful relationships through emotional intelligence
- Understand what fuels your motivation and how to sustain it.
- Understand the 6 human needs that all of us share and how to meet them in empowering ways.
- Build confidence to have courage to walk through your fears.
- Create resilience to face life’s challenges with grace and confidence.
- Tune in and trust your intuition.
- Increase productivity on the things that matter most.
- Develop sustainable change -keeping you focused what really matters to YOU!
How does it work?
- Started with a one time assessment call (90 mins) to dig into all areas of your life and assess all angles to be sure we don’t miss any opportunities for empowering change.
- Weekly, customized 50-minute phone or video conference calls are designed to keep you focused and moving steadily forward to your predetermined goals, by creating self awareness, empowering intentions and taking action towards what is most important.
- Tactical tools are provided to make sure that change is sustainable and permanent within your brain and autopilot behaviours.
If you are serious about a positive change in all areas of your life and are ready to do the work then Carlayne’s Personal Performance Coaching is for you!
Please contact her directly at email@example.com or 416.960.9845 ext.3004
for a complimentary consultation or to design a strategic, personal performance coaching program for you!
PERSONAL, INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL COACHING. Work with Sunny Wishart, CMS’ independent CFP to design a financial plan that will help you identify your values, get clear on your goals, build a framework for success, and ensure that you have an accountability partner to keep you on track to a meaningful financial future.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could work with someone who sits on your side of the table, wants what you want and provides freedom from the stress and worry of money by tackling it in bite sized, manageable pieces? Sunny’s comprehensive financial planning services are perfect for those looking for financial clarity, organization and education.
When life gives you lemons, adaptable financial solutions become that much more important, and that became the foundation of Sunny’s approach to the planning process. Her personal financial planning services are customized and tailored to your unique situation. They begin by listening to your particular needs and developing solutions that complement your emotional relationship with money. Together, you will create a plan that works for your current situation and builds a more secure future. Here are the steps to our financial planning process:
- Initial Meeting: this is approximately a 90 meeting where we chat about your goals and any obstacles you are currently facing. This meeting is also an ideal time to gather information such as bank statements and assets and liabilities.
- Presentation meeting: You will be provided with a full report of your plan along with recommended strategies.
- 30 day follow up: We will give you a call to follow up on implementation of recommendations and progress made.
- Annual Review: We will meet for 60 minutes to make any adjustments and discuss life changes.
- Ongoing Correspondence: If a life change happens, let’s discuss outside of these above guidelines to make sure you keep on track.
If you are looking for an independent, Certified Financial Planner (CFP) who provides a personable, down-to-earth approach to money issues, then Sunny’s Financial Counselling is for you!