Full Service Outplacement + Onsite Support
Every job search is an extremely personal and highly competitive affair.
Nationwide, on-site termination assistance is available to our valued HR clients, and ensures each employee leaves your premises fully understanding that you are providing him or her with meaningful professional help to move forward with his life and career – and most importantly he has the opportunity to meet with the consultant spearheading the service being offered.
CMS counsellors and coaches are very experienced in the whole area of employment termination and are happy to offer your HR staff and Line Managers the benefit of that experience. Thereafter, monthly Progress Reports showing each candidate’s level of engagement are provided.
All of our full service outplacement programs include the services summarized in the example below plus FINANCIAL COUNSELLING. Program options include:
- Bronze – 6 weeks
- Silver – 3 months
- Gold – 6 months
- Platinum – 9 months
- Platinum + – 12 months
*If you have a large layoff to manage, please contact us for Volume Discounts.
The ‘Silver’ Service is our Most Popular Program among our clients
3 months for $2500+HST
Most suitable for administrative and manufacturing staff, sales representatives and long service employees, etc.
- Personal Goal Setting to establish the most realistic job search objective for the employee in the current market and at this point in his or her career
- Formal Career Assessment with a 20-page written report interpreted by a Licensed Professional Counsellor or Certified Life Coach in a private business office setting or by phone/Skype if preferred
- Professional Résumé Writing (and cover letter) assistance with access to our extensive database of up-to-date examples on a 24/7 basis
- Social Media Marketing includes the design and set-up of a competitive LinkedIn page for a safe and effective internet presence
- Interview Preparation including in-depth questions & answers and debriefing
- Implementation of a carefully targeted Résumé Marketing Campaign includes:
- Market Research required to develop a comprehensive list of suitable employers, career sites and recruiting firms for the employee to contact through this service
- Customized Résumés and Letters for advertised openings;
- Proactive Counselling and Advice to help use the above resources quickly and efficiently; plus dealing with executive search firms and employment agencies, targeted letter writing campaigns to designated executives, obtaining helpful reference letters from past employers and handling salary negotiations etc.
- 24/7 Access to All Service Modules including our extensive Résumé Examples data-base, Personal Goal Setting Exercises, Interview Practice Exercises, Frequently Asked Questions and Answers and General Job Search Information, Daily Tips and useful Links to the business press.
- Financial counselling.