When you want to offer practical job search assistance, resources and tools to groups of employees you can no longer employ, but full-service outplacement program options are not in the budget, CMS’ Virtual Outplacement Program may be just the solution you are looking for!
Our copyrighted Career Management System© is an online, self-managed and self-paced outplacement assistance program. It offers the exact same techniques and job search materials as our full-service program(s), but interaction with a personal career coach is replaced with a virtual career coach and email support.
Program modules included online are:
- The Importance of Personal Goal Setting
- Personal Goal Setting Exercises
- The Philosophy behind Effective Résumé Writing
- Résumé Writing Exercises – with access to our extensive database of résumé & cover letter examples
- LinkedIn Profile development guidance
- Résumé Marketing and Networking
- Marketing to potential employers
- Using recruiters
- Using online resources
- In-depth Interview Preparation
- Self awareness and emotional intelligence
- Various exercises including how to answer technical and behavioural style interview questions
- General job search information, tips and resources.
*Online program access remains open to your employees for one year.
Flat fees apply depending on the number of employees requiring access. For example, the flat fee for group access of 1-10 employees is $3500+hst.
This is an easy solution to giving your former employees a meaningful ‘leg-up’ during their career transition. It is especially helpful for those who haven’t looked for work in a long time, or are not sure where to start in looking for a new job.
Please connect with me at any time, if you would like more information on this alternative solution to outplacement!
416.960.9845 ext. 2977