Support for Our Job Seekers
Personal, Practical, Holistic Job Search Support
Welcome to CMS.
I hope you find our services and resources to be helpful in your overall career development and I wish you much success. Please connect with me directly if you would like to share your experience while participating in our programs.
Here is an Overview of What to Expect:
If you have been provided with our full service program, an experienced program coach will guide you through each step of the job search process.
- Program Features:
- Personal Goal Setting to establish the most realistic job search objective for the employee in the current market and at this point in his or her career.
- Formal Career Assessment with a 20-page written report interpreted by a certified practitioner.
- Professional Résumé Writing assistance with access to our extensive database of examples.
- Social Media Marketing including the design and set-up of a competitive LinkedIn page.
- In-depth Interview Preparation including emotional intelligence training and support for difficult questions.
- Implementation of a carefully targeted Résumé Marketing Campaign including:
- the development of comprehensive lists of suitable potential employers, career sites and recruiting firms.
- 24/7 online, access to program modules including: Personal Goal Setting Exercises, Résumé Writing Exercises, Interview Practice Exercises, General Job Search Tips, and our extensive Résumé Examples data-base.
- Proactive, personal coaching regarding customized résumés and letters, executive search firms and employment agencies, targeted résumé marketing campaigns, how to obtain reference letters, handling salary negotiations etc., etc.
- Personal Financial counselling by our CFP.