Virtual Outplacement Services for Employees Based in Victoria
“ CMS provides the perfect combination of support to our HR team, and our outgoing employees ”
Boutique HR Consulting and Outplacement Services for companies of all size in Victoria. The goal at CMS is to provide companies in British Columbia with responsive, professional and personal support that you can rely on to be consistent and meaningful. We have priced our range of outplacement programs so that they can be offered to anyone, irrespective of his or her function, income or career level.
Searching for work and promoting oneself to total strangers in a competitive job market is a lonely and frustrating experience for most people. Our compassionate team and practical resources can make all the difference when one is trying to navigate through a job search.
Ultimately, we are in the ‘helping business’ and every member of our team feels personally responsible for the work we do for our candidates and the HR Managers who introduce them to us.
At CMS, we are all fully aware that our candidates’ success is also our success and reputation. To that end, we do not lock our corporate clients into annual contracts. To us, every job you give us is ‘the first job’ – and we make absolutely sure that you will always be happy to give us the next one!
Here is a break-down of what services are included in our Full Service programs for candidates in Victoria:
- Personal Goal Setting to establish the most realistic job search objective for the employee in the current market and at this point in his or her career
- Formal Career Assessment with a 20-page written report interpreted by a Licensed Professional Counsellor or Certified Life Coach in a private business office setting or by phone/Skype if preferred
- Professional Résumé Writing (and cover letter) assistance with access to our extensive database of up-to-date examples on a 24/7 basis
- Social Media Marketing includes the design and set-up of a competitive LinkedIn page for a safe and effective internet presence
- Interview Preparation including in-depth questions & answers and debriefing
- Implementation of a carefully targeted Résumé Marketing Campaign includes:
- Market Research required to develop a comprehensive list of suitable employers, career sites and recruiting firms for the employee to contact through this service
- Customized Résumés and Letters for advertised openings;
- Proactive Counselling and Advice to help use the above resources quickly and efficiently; plus dealing with executive search firms and employment agencies, targeted letter writing campaigns to designated executives, obtaining helpful reference letters from past employers and handling salary negotiations etc.
- 24/7 Access to All Service Modules including our extensive Résumé Examples data-base, Personal Goal Setting Exercises, Interview Practice Exercises, Frequently Asked Questions and Answers and General Job Search Information, Daily Tips and useful Links to the business press.
- Personal Financial counselling.
Being in IT for so long, and recommending ideas to fellow users, it’s almost like I’ve forgotten my own needs over the years. The new format looks great and your firm certainly have an upper hand on needs of potential employers. Looking forward to working with you further…. Very appreciative.
– Laurier C., Winnipeg, MB
How can we help to support you?
Organizational changes aren’t always easy to talk about. Let us help you to make them as easy as possible.