High Performance Career Counselling & Career Coaching Services in Toronto and Across Canada
Career Coaching Services for Sustainable, Enhanced Employee Performance
The objective of our high performance career coaching services is to help employees and managers overcome their limiting beliefs and empower themselves to achieve amazing results, for themselves personally, for their families, and for their organization. Success breeds success!
The focus is on building self-awareness and building Emotional Intelligence (EI) to:
- Understand our individual conditioning and how it impacts who we become, our behaviours, and the way we see the world.
- Understand why our emotions are a driver for everything we do.
- Build awareness around how others behave, and how to manage it.
- Learn how our own experiences & beliefs affect how we react in conflict situations.
- Create a clear plan that allows employees to feel empowered about who they want to be during conflicts.
- Identify our limiting beliefs that are not serving us for desired results.
- Bring our ‘whole self’ to work and encourage co-workers to do the same.
- Empower your employees to feel emotionally connected to the goals of the team so they stay loyal, committed and motivated.
- Learn self-acceptance and acceptance of others’ unique perspectives through a deeper understanding of self.
- Understand State Management and how to use it to change our feelings and influence others
- Implement strategies and tools every day that create sustainable change, not just at work, but in every area of ones life.
Our Certified Performance Coaches are brain trainers, and success psychology trainers. They use a science based career coaching process that is designed to drive one’s overall performance to the next level.
Please contact us to learn more about High Performance Career Coaching or our other career counselling services in Toronto and nationwide, and how we can customize group or individualized programs based on your desired outcomes.
How can we help to support your HR team?
Organizational changes aren’t always easy to talk about. Let us help you to make them as easy as possible.