Self-Managed and Self-Paced Outplacement Assistance
When you want to offer practical job search assistance, resources and tools to groups of employees you can no longer employ, but full-service outplacement program options are not in the budget, CMS’ Virtual Outplacement Program may be just the solution you are looking for.
Our copyrighted Career Management System© is an online, self-managed and self-paced outplacement assistance program. It offers the exact same techniques and job search materials as our full-service program(s), but interaction with a personal career coach is replaced with a virtual career coach and email support.
Program modules included online are:
- The Importance of Personal Goal Setting
- Personal Goal Setting Exercises
- The Philosophy behind Effective Résumé Writing
- Résumé Writing Exercises – with access to our extensive database of résumé & cover letter examples
- LinkedIn Profile development guidance
- Résumé Marketing and Networking
- Marketing to potential employers
- Using recruiters
- Using online resources
- In-depth Interview Preparation
- Self awareness and emotional intelligence
- Various exercises including how to answer technical and behavioural style interview questions
- General job search information, tips and resources.
*Online program access remains open to your employees for six months.
How can we help to support your HR team?
Organizational changes aren’t always easy to talk about. Let us help you to make them as easy as possible.